The team at Softaculous has always been looking for ways to expand and grow – be it by adding more software solutions and PHP scripts in our library or developing neat features for our one-click installer tool.
Today, we are excited to announce a new partnership that goes in unison with our company mission – Softaculous is now available for all SPanel users!
What is SPanel?
SPanel is a next-generation ALL-IN-ONE cloud management platform developed by ScalaHosting to allow every website owner to host unlimited websites on their own fully managed cloud VPS.
SPanel is more than just a control panel. It lets you manage all essential aspects of your hosting services – domains, site files, databases, email accounts, DNS zones, and many more. Adding to that, this advanced solution integrates a few unique tools:
- SShield – advanced server security and monitoring; malware and spam prevention; DDoS protection.
- WordPress Manager – easy WordPress installation, upgrades and Plugins/Themes management.
- Daily Backup tool – quick backup strategy configuration; one-click restores from multiple restore points.
SPanel and all integrated tools are available at no added cost for ScalaHosting Managed VPS clients.
Choosing to partner up with SPanel was a logical step for us, considering all the advantages of this hosting management solution:
- Intuitive interface and great UX
- Fast and lightweight without extra server load
- Includes unique add-ons
- Strong community support
- Regular updates and new feature reveals
- Completely free of charge
Who is ScalaHosting?
A hosting company with a strong focus on innovations, ScalaHosting has been around since 2007 and working on self-developed solutions that aim to bring the entire industry forward. This is why it was only a matter of time before Softaculous was introduced in their SPanel platform.
ScalaHosting specializes in managed VPS solutions, so all users get SPanel+Softaculous as part of the package with no added hosting costs. Additionally, you can choose any of the VPS solutions provided by their industry partners – AmazonAWS and DigitalOcean.
Go ahead and install over 400 web building applications with a simple click today!