The AWS Partner Network (APN) allows partners to differentiate themselves and to share their expertise in particular market segments and topical areas by qualifying for one or more APN Competencies. To date we have recognized partners that have relevant experience and special expertise in the following areas:
Marketing and Commerce
Today we are introducing the new Marketing and Commerce competency. Partners with this competency focus on the following areas:
- Content Management – Initial partners are Acquia, Adobe, CloudPeak, and Jahia.
- Ecommerce – Initial partners are Acquia, Alert Logic, and Elastic Path.
- Customer Analytics – Initial partners are Looker and Pitney Bowes.
- Digital Agencies – Initial partners are ICF International, Optaros, and Razorfish.
- Application Hosting – Initial partners are Anchor Systems Pty Ltd, Elastera, Logicworks, Tenzing Managed IT Services, UltraServe Internet Pty Ltd, ICF International, Optaros, and Razorfish.
To learn more, visit our new Marketing & Commerce Partner Solutions page.